Need assistance with your tax filing? Visit us here

We provide quality insurance solutions for your business assets.

two business people having a dealOur work is designed with industry-specific underwriting, risk control, and claims services – plus, the ability to customize based on your business’ risk needs. We look forward to showing you our expertise.
Our goal is to provide you with the best property and casualty protection for your business. Some of the commercial insurances we offer include commercial property, commercial auto, and general liability.
We offer:

  • Financial stability
  • Flexible, competitive products
  • A dedicated team of professionals
  • Excellent customer service
  • Cutting-edge technology
  • Fast and efficient claim service
  • Pro bono risk control and loss mitigation services
Builder’s Risk

Builder’s risk covers perils, such as fire, wind, theft, vandalism, and many more. It typically does not cover earthquakes, floods, or wind in beach zones unless the policy has been specifically endorsed to do so.

The coverage is typical during the construction period only and is intended to terminate when the work has been completed and the property is ready for use or occupancy. If you are going to properly set up your policy, the coverage should be effective before the materials are delivered to the job site.

The coverage ends upon the closing of the sale, occupancy, or the policy expiration date. After the builder risk coverage expires, due to sale or occupancy, the new owner should take out permanent property insurance on the building, such as a home owner’s or commercial property policy.

Commercial Auto

As a business owner, you need the same kinds of insurance coverages for the car you use in your business as you do for a car used for personal travel — liability, collision, comprehensive medical payments (known as personal injury protection in some states), and coverage for uninsured motorists. In fact, many business people use the same vehicle for both business and pleasure.

Errors and Omission

Professional liability insurance (PLI), also called professional indemnity insurance (PII) but more commonly known as errors & omissions (E&O) in the US, is a form of liability insurance that protects professional advice and service-providing individuals and companies from bearing the full cost of defending against a negligence claim made by a client and the damages awarded in such a civil lawsuit.

The coverage focuses on alleged failure to perform on the part of, financial loss caused by, and error or omission in the service or product sold by the policyholder.

General Liability

This insurance policy protects your business against possible financial burdens should you be sued for damage or injury arising out of your business operations or the actions of your employees.

These include:

  • Bodily injuries and deaths
  • Damage to other people’s properties
  • Advertising and personal injury (e.g., slander, libel, copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, and so on)
Other Insurance Coverage

Global Insurance offers other insurance coverages for events, weddings and assures income for people who lose their jobs.

Please free to contact us with any questions or any type of coverages you are looking for.

Supplemental unemployment insurance provides financial stability by replacing a portion of your salary in the event you lose your job. IncomeAssure is supplemental unemployment insurance. If you lose your job, you will still receive 50% of your former salary through a combination of your state coverage and IncomeAssure benefits, instead of the smaller amount your state would replace alone.

Workers’ Compensation

Workers’ compensation laws were created to ensure that employees who are injured during the job are provided with fixed monetary awards. This eliminates the need for litigation and creates an easier process for the employee.

It also helps control the financial risks for employers since many states limit the amount an injured employee can recover from an employer.