We are here every step of the way to help you protect your properties from unexpected losses.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It’s really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you’re in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you’re worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, but many states also require you to have at least some coverage.
- The Best Price
- The Fastest Quote (one-hour turn-around time!!!)
- No worries about ratios
The Key to Better Qualified Customers:
- Reduce your customers’ debt ratios by finding the lowest-cost home insurance on the market.
- We’ve averaged 27% savings but have achieved as much as 41%.
- We broker to six of the highest-rated claims-paying and most competitively priced home insurers.
- Additional discounts are available to your clients, such as “email” discounts, bundled auto/home, etc.
Your Key to Better Loan Closings:
- Get an insurance quote within one hour.
- Never wait for insurance to close a loan.
- Send the Form 1003, appraisal, and mortgagee clause.
- Include your email and fax, and the clients’ email for a “green” discount.
Your Key to Client Convenience:
- No obligation ─ If the customer doesn’t need or want it, the policy never gets issued.
- No out-of-pocket costs to the customer
- The policy, if issued, is paid by escrow.
- One less item for your clients to worry about
Landlord insurance can protect you from many problems you might encounter.
However, there are a few additional policies you might want to consider. These policies can help protect against major issues that can threaten the property and financial assets you own.
Even with the landlord policy coverage, we still recommend that your tenants carry rental insurance.
Buying or selling your home can be stressful, especially if one of your home’s systems or appliances breaks down unexpectedly. A home warranty covers costly home repairs and replacements due to normal wear and tear. It’s not your homeowner’s insurance policy; a home warranty is a separate contract covering repairs and replacements on systems in your home, usually for one year.
Home warranties cover many, but not all, of your home’s appliances and systems. Contract costs and coverage can vary widely, so always compare before purchasing. Home warranties cover many of your home’s crucial systems and appliances, but they must be in working condition before the contract is entered into with the warranty company. Make sure you have reviewed your contract and coverage before you get it to understand what is covered and what is not. When you buy a home warranty, consider premium and optional coverage to customize a plan that fits your needs.
When a home warranty is understood and utilized for its intended purposes, it can be the easiest way to save on home repairs and reduce the extra stress that comes with buying or selling a home.